I have always believed in the value of DIVERSITY. But, it was after living and working in London at a large international Bank, when I became aware of the importance of INCLUSION and promoting a BELONGING feeling within teams so that each person can thrive.
After 2 decades in Investment Banking, I am committing my experience, knowledge and energy to build a MORE sustainable, MORE diverse and MORE inclusive world
- WHERE we all have equal opportunities regardless of our gender, generation, origin or beliefs,
- WHERE the coexistence of diverse and inclusive cultures is promoted, and
- WHERE any person can offer the best version of themselves
What is my differentiating factor?
- My practical knowledge in implementing Diversity strategies in-company.
- I launched and led “Women on the Move” network at JPMorgan Iberia.
- I am a mentor and mentee, as well as coordinator of mentoring programs.
- I have organised and led dozens of hiring and selection events to attract female talent.
- My 20 years of experience in a large multinational company, where I have worked in and with multicultural and diverse teams around the world.
- My thoroughness as a financial analyst and knowledge about companies from different sectors such as Construction, Energy or Infrastructure.
- My relationships in national and international networks.
- AND ABOVE ALL, my passion, enthusiasm and determination to improve society and make it more sustainable.
To promote companies long-term sustainability by favoring diverse teams that provide innovative and creative solutions to different challenges.
To work with the company’s various stakeholders to help advance D&I, whether they are employees, customers, suppliers or investors.
To generate spaces of trust, honesty and respect with my clients.
Active listening and being 100% customer-oriented to understand clients’ needs and seek specific solutions to the challenges they encounter.
If you want to learn more about me please check my LinkedIn profile
Financial Sector Executive
- 20 years in Investment Banking (Vice President at JPMorgan Madrid and London)
- Expert in financial analysis of European companies and credit products
- Analyst expert of different sectors (construction, energy)
Diversity and Inclusion Driver (“DEI”)
- DEI strategies advisor
- Founder of “Women on the Move” at JPMorgan Iberia
- Speaker, participant and moderator in D&I panels:
- Mentor at Instituto Empresa, Progresa Program and Everis Foundation
- Graduated in Business Sciences at Universidad Autónoma Madrid
- ESADE: “Proyecto Promociona”
- Fluent in English, French, Spanish and basic German
- Passionate and full of energy
- Empathetic and sociable
- Strong-willed and resolute
- Family and friends
- Yoga & mindfulness
How can I help you?
Fill in the below form, and I will contact you as soon as possible.