In this space you will find all the information on the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between users and the person responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you are aware of these terms before continuing your browsing.
This website strictly complies with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce.
Details of the person responsible for this website
- Your company name is (Owner of the website): Myriam Alcaide Menéndez
- Your VAT number: 02900768p
- Its registered office is at Calle Princesa 92
- Its business activity is: Consultoría estratégica
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal regulations that this website complies with
This website has been adapted to the requirements of:
- The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons), which is the new EU regulation unifying the regulation of personal data processing in the different EU countries.
- The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD), which regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that those responsible for a website or blog must assume when managing this information.
- The LSSI or LSSICE (Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce), which regulates economic transactions by electronic means, as is the case with this website.
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including simple access to the website) of the pages that make up myriamalcaide.com, including the contents and services offered on them.
By accessing the website you acquire the status of user and agree to be bound by the General Terms and Conditions in force at any given time at myriamalcaide.com.
Purpose of this website
The website myriamalcaide.com has been designed to publicise and allow public access to information, activities and services offered by the owner of the website.
Personal data I collect and how I collect it
Commitments and obligations of users
You are informed and accept that access to this website does not in any way imply the start of a commercial relationship with the owner of the website and you undertake to use this website, its services and contents without infringing current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes or purposes that may cause any kind of problem or damage or prevent the normal operation of the website.
With regard to the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, without the authorisation of the legitimate owner.
- Any infringement of the rights of the owner of this website.
- Their use for commercial or advertising purposes.
By using the website myriamalcaide.com you undertake not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of the owner or third parties, or that could damage, render useless or overload the website, preventing, in any way, its normal use.
The personal data that you communicate to myriamalcaide.com may be stored in databases, automated or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to myriamalcaide.com, assuming all the technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
Communication between the user and myriamalcaide.com uses a secure channel and the data transmitted is encrypted using the https protocol. I therefore guarantee the best security conditions for user confidentiality.
myriamalcaide.com uses all the necessary means and adopts the appropriate security measures to detect and prevent the existence of viruses and any other type of attack. However, you should be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable. Therefore, myriamalcaide.com cannot completely guarantee the non-existence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the users or in their electronic documents and the files they contain.
Conflict resolution platform
As a user, I offer you the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which you can access here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=ES
Intellectual and industrial property rights
No intellectual or industrial property rights over the website myriamalcaide.com or over any of the elements that form part of it are transferred by means of these General Conditions.
The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction, reuse, resending or use of any nature of all or part of the contents of this website, in any format and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the owner of the website, are expressly prohibited (in accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law). As a user you undertake to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of the owner of the website.
As a user, you acknowledge and accept that the entire website, including but not limited to the text, software, content (including its structure, selection, arrangement and presentation), photographs, audiovisual and graphic material, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate registered rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
If for any reason you consider that myriamalcaide.com has infringed your legitimate intellectual property rights by using certain content on this website, you must notify me at: email@example.com indicating:
- Your personal details, if you are the owner of the rights that have allegedly been infringed, or those of the person representing you if the claim is made by a third party other than the rights holder.
- The contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and the express declaration that the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The pages and articles on the myriamalcaide.com website may contain links to other websites and to content owned by third parties, such as information, resources or tools.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility to access the linked sites.
The owner of the website accepts no responsibility, under any circumstances, for the results that may be derived by the user from accessing these links.
I always link to trusted websites that I have checked and that offer maximum guarantees to users. Please, if you detect that any link on this website does not comply with these parameters, let me know as soon as possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve it urgently.
The fact that they link to this website does not imply the existence of a relationship between myriamalcaide.com and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by the owner of the website of its contents or services.
On this website you can make comments to enrich the contents and ask questions.
Comments that are not related to the subject matter of this website, that include defamation, insults, insults, personal attacks or disrespect in general towards the author or other members will not be accepted.
Comments that contain information that is obviously misleading or false will be deleted, as will comments that contain personal information, such as private addresses or telephone numbers, and that violate my data protection policy.
Comments created solely for the promotional purposes of a website, person or group and anything that could be considered spam in general will be disregarded.
Anonymous comments or comments made by the same person under different nicknames are not allowed. Nor are comments that attempt to force a debate or a position to be taken by another user.
Exclusion of warranties and liabilities
The owner of the website, as the party responsible for myriamalcaide.com, does not grant any guarantee nor accepts responsibility, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may arise from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website, or of its services and contents.
- The existence of viruses, malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or use contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- Damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between the owner of the website and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts.
If you, as a user, have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or would like to make any comments about myriamalcaide.com, please write to me at: email@example.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.