If you are here, it is because you are concerned that I comply with the privacy and data protection policy on my website and my business.
This website respects and takes care of the personal data of its users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. I have made every effort to create a safe and reliable space.
MYRIAM ALCAIDE MENÉNDEZ has adapted this website to the requirements of the LOPD (Organic Law on Data Protection) and the LSSI-CE (Law of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce).
MYRIAM ALCAIDE MENÉNDEZ has adapted this website to the requirements of:
- The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons), which is the new EU regulation unifying the regulation of personal data processing in the different EU countries.
- The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD), which regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that those responsible for a website or blog must assume when managing this information.
- The LSSI or LSSICE (Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce), which regulates economic transactions by electronic means, as is the case with this website.
Sending and recording personal data
For the purposes of the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, MYRIAM ALCAIDE MENÉNDEZ, informs the User that owns a file of personal data registered with the RGPD (General Register of Data Protection), in which your data are incorporated and are processed in order to provide the requested services and send you information about services and products that may be of interest to you.
The sending of personal data is compulsory in order to contact and carry out commercial operations with MYRIAM ALCAIDE MENÉNDEZ.
Likewise, failure to provide the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy means that it will be impossible to process the requests made on this website.
The personal data collected and stored by this website are detailed in the Legal Notice.
Personal information collected by this website
When a user connects to this website to comment on a post, send an email to the owner, publish in the blog or subscribe, contract services or training, he/she is providing personal information for which the MYRIAM ALCAIDE MENÉNDEZ is responsible.
Third party services I use on this website
- Email Marketing Provider:
- Recruitment of subscribers:
Users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by myriamalcaide.com the same Newsletter.
In compliance with current legislation on personal data protection, both by subscribing to this blog and by making a comment on any of its pages and/or entries, the user consents:
- The processing of your personal data in the wordpress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
- Access byMYRIAM ALCAIDE MENÉNDEZ to the data that, in accordance with the wordpress infrastructure, the user needs to provide either to subscribe to the blog or to make and/or receive comments on it.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, the personal data sent by the user through this website will be included in a file of USERS OF THE WEBSITE owned by MYRIAM ALCAIDE MENÉNDEZ and domiciled in Victoriano del Cerro 45860 Villacañas. These files have implemented all the technical and organizational security measures established in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of development of the LOPD.
MYRIAM ALCAIDE MENÉNDEZ does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations may be carried out with other professionals to organise training or provide services. In such cases, the consent of the users will be required, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
Users are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data they send to myriamalcaide.com, exonerating the Provider from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or objection
The rights of Users are as follows:
- The right to ask what personal data we store about the User at any time.
- The right to ask us to update or correct incorrect or outdated data we store about the User free of charge.
- The right to unsubscribe from any marketing communications that we may send to the User.
Users may send their communications and exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org together with legally valid proof, such as a photocopy of their ID card or equivalent, indicating “DATA PROTECTION” in the subject line.
Acceptance and consent
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the processing thereof by MYRIAM ALCAIDE MENÉNDEZin the manner and for the purposes stated in the legal notice.
MYRIAM ALCAIDE MENÉNDEZ reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Provider shall announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, myriamalcaide.com does not engage in SPAM practices, and therefore does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorised by the User. Consequently, in each of the forms on the Website, the User has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.